The TSPS uniform is an important part of the identity of the school and sets a consistent and high standard of dress code for the students. At TSPS we believe that a smart and ‘business-like’ school uniform helps students feel part of TSPS.
Acceptance of a place at TSPS means that parents agree to provide their students with the official TSPS uniform and will ensure that their students adhere to the TSPS school uniform policy.
Applicable to all Students:
- No jewellery, except for a watch and one small stud earring in each ear lobe for girls only, may be worn to school.
- For PE, all students should wear white socks and a white pair of trainers, which are easy to put on.
- If outside, PE hats should be worn at all times.
- Make up and nail polish are not acceptable.
- Students with pierced ears must wear small stud(s) and remove earrings for PE and swimming.
Student’s school shoes, especially for the girls, are flat or have only the smallest heel.