The School Health Department is equipped to deal with all minor and initial emergency concerns that arise at the school. We comply with all local Health Authorities requirements and work to evidence based health care practices. The School clinic are officially licensed by DHA and regularly inspected by Dubai Health Regulation Authority, KHDA, School Health Unit and WEYAK.
We undertake the Dubai Health authority (DHA) mandated services:
- Annual health screening
- Routine vaccination program
- Assessment of minor health complaints
- Medication administration and care for students with specific health care needs
- First aid care for emergencies and other urgent health situations arising in the school day.
- Promote a healthy living style